Bibleway Church Inc
Samuel Williams, Founder & Pastor
Located @ 4085 Northview Dr Jackson MS 39206
Cell: 601-497-6151 Office: 769-208-8120 Fax: 601-202-3045
Email: [email protected]
Instagram @ biblewaychurch1 Facebook @ Bibleway Church Inc
Twitter @ biblewaychurch1
Shower Down Your Blessings! Rain On Us With Your Spirit
Our Statement Of Faith
STATEMENT OF FAITH
1. The Bible is the inspired and infallible Word of God to man. The New Testament serves as the foundation of the doctrine of the Non-Denomination Christian Church. The authorized King James version is embraced.
John 1:1 2 Timothy 3:16 2 Peter 1:20-21 Revelation 22:18-19
2. There is one eternal God, the Creator of all things, who exists in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
Genesis 1:1 Matthew 28:19 Colossians 1:16-17 Revelation 1:8
3. Jesus Christ, the Son of God, was begotten by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He lived a sinless life.
Isaiah 7:14 Matthew 1:23 Hebrews 1:1-8 Hebrews 7:26
4. Man was created in God's image, but by man's transgression, he became separated from God. All who reach the age of accountability are responsible for their sinful deeds.
Genesis 1:26 Genesis 3:1-24 John 3:3 Romans 3:10, 12, 23
5. Jesus Christ gave His life on Calvary's cross and His precious blood was shed as a ransom for all. He was buried, and He rose again the third day for our justification.
Romans 4:25 Romans 5:8 I Corinthians 15:3-4
I Timothy 2:6 I Peter 1:18-19
6. Both the saved and the lost will be resurrected: the saved unto eternal life and the lost unto eternal damnation.
Daniel 12:2 John 3:16 John 5:28-29
2 Peter 3:7-9 Revelation 20:12-15
7. Faith in Christ's redemptive work on Calvary which results in repentance is the beginning of a true Christian life. The fruits of repentance are a humble and contrite heart, prayer, godly sorrow, confession to God in the presence of man, forsaking of all sin, restitution, and a forgiving spirit.
Psalms 34:18 Proverbs 28:13 Matthew 3:6-8 Matthew 18:21-35
Luke 14:33 Luke 19:8 Acts 17:30 Acts 19:18
2 Corinthians 7:10 Ephesians 2:8-9 Hebrews 11:6 1 John 1:9
8. A true conversion is evidenced by a spiritual rebirth, restoration of peace with God and man, the fruit of the Spirit, and obedience to God's word.
1 Peter 1:23 Romans 5:1 Galatians 5:22-26 1 John 2:3-6
9. Following a testimony of faith and conversion, a covenant of faithfulness to God is made. Baptism of faith (by immersion) is administered in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
Hebrews 10:16-17 Matthew 28:19 Romans 6:3-4 1 Peter 3:21
10. The believer is sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise. This is acknowledged and symbolized in a prayer of consecration (following baptism) by the laying on of hands of the elder. As a member of the body of Christ, the believer experiences spiritual growth and edification within the church.
Romans 12:5 Ephesians 1:13 Ephesians 4:15
1 Timothy 4:14 Hebrews 6:1-2
11. The New Testament Church appears in two distinct aspects:
A. A fellowship of converted men and women (known as Brothers and Sisters), with Christ as Head, functioning in accord with New Testament teachings.
Matthew 18:20 1 Corinthians 1:10 Colossians 1:18
B. The glorious Church, the Bride of Christ, including all saints of all ages, to be manifest fully at the return of Christ Jesus.
1 Corinthians 15:52 Ephesians 5:27 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17
12. Brethren who are sound in faith, doctrine, and example serve as elders, ministers, and teachers. They are chosen from the congregation for the furtherance of the Gospel of the grace of God to all people.
Matthew 28:19-20 Ephesians 4:11-12 2 Timothy 2:2
Hebrews 13:7 Hebrews 13:17
13. The bread and the fruit of the vine in Holy Communion symbolize the body and the blood of Christ. A closed communion is observed by the church following self-examination by the members.
1 Corinthians 10:16 1 Corinthians 11:17-32 2 Corinthians 6:14-18
14. The believers live separated, sanctified lives and are not conformed to the world. Discipline of erring members is administered for their spiritual welfare and for the preservation of the church.
Matthew 18:15-17 John 17:14-16 Romans 12:2
1 Corinthians 5 Galatians 6:1 1 Thessalonians 5:22
2 Thessalonians 3:6 2 Thessalonians 3:14-15 James 1:14-15
James 4:4 1 Peter 1:14-15 1 John 2:15-17
15. Governmental authority is respected and obeyed. Members serve in a non-combatant status in the military. Oaths are not taken, but truth is affirmed.
Matthew 22:21 Luke 3:14 Romans 13:1-10 1 Timothy 2:1-2
Hebrews 12:14 James 5:12 1 Peter 2:12-14
16. Marriage is a lifelong union ordained of God in which a man and a woman of like mind, faith, and fellowship are united in the Lord in Holy Matrimony.
Mark 10:9 1 Corinthians 7:39 Ephesians 5:21-33
Colossians 3:18-19 Titus 2:2-6 1 Peter 3:1 1 Peter 3:7
17. Although the gift of eternal life is a present possession of every true believer, it is possible for a believer of his own free will to forsake his faith, return to sin, and consequently forfeit eternal life with Christ.
Matthew 25:24-30 John 3:36 John 15:1-7 Romans 6:16
Romans 8:35-39 1 Corinthians 9:27 1 Timothy 1:18-20 1 Timothy 4:1
2 Peter 2:22 1 John 5:11-13 Revelation 2:10
Revelation 3:5, 16, 21
18. Built upon the Lord Jesus Christ, the church is a closely knit body of believers sharing each other's joys and sorrows in the true spirit of brotherhood. The church seeks to grow in the love of Christ and the understanding of His Word. The church extends a gracious invitation to all to come and worship in spirit and truth.
Luke 24:47 John 4:24 1 Corinthians 1:10
1 Corinthians 12:25-26 Ephesians 4:16 Philippians 1:21
601-497-6151 For more information
Your Invitation To Bibleway Church
You and your entire church family are cordially invited to a worship experience taking place at the Bibleway Church each Sunday @ 11:30 am or Wednesday @ 7:00 pm.
(Meet Me @ New Rising Star MB Church: 2355 Beasley Bayou Rd, Isola MS @ 11:30 am (1st Sundays of Each Month)
This worship seek to draw the body of believers beyond simply singing to a more spiritual and life transforming communion with God.
Our prayer is that the body of believers in Kingston will all come together to worship our Lord Jesus Christ.
Yours in Christ
Pastor Samuel Williams